International Fire & HSE Summit will be a gateway to current and future market trends in Fire, Health, Safety, Security and Environment sectors, for industry professionals from oil and gas, chemicals, construction, utilities & logistics, to communicate and share ideas to operate effectively and stay abreast with the latest global trends. It will offer unparalleled opportunities to build business prospects, create partnerships through networking, explore new products, technologies and business opportunities.
The Summit will bring together local, regional and international senior officials from leading industry associations government bodies, Civil Defence and Industrial Emergency Response Teams to discuss key issues, share experiences and case studies, making it a definitive networking platform. The Summit is designed to update and equip key stakeholders with the latest global standards and developments, regulations, specific requirements and best practices to check the level of preparedness and integration of innovative approaches.
The IFHSE Summit will be held on 22 October 2019 and is co-located alongside OFSEC; Oman’s most comprehensive exhibition on Fire, Safety and Security, which is a three-day exhibition from 21 - 23 October 2019.
|Fire and Safety Planning|
|Implementing best Health and Safety practices|
|Risk Management & Emergency Response Preparedness|
|Technology & Innovation|
Knowledge Exchange on Key Topics Such As:
- Implementing Safety & Security in the Organization
- Preparing for a changing landscape in Fire Safety Management
- Determining effective combination of active and passive fire protection systems
- Securing an effective emergency response ecosystem
- Innovative and practical fire protection systems against potential fire disasters
- Enabling advanced firefighting with robotic fleet
- Risk-based inspection program to determine the highest-risk situations
- Understanding different levels of inspection